Good feed back creates good innovations. Join the PEP talk!
Want to know what future innovations are being developed, as we speak, in the park? Here, companies in the park are posting exciting solutions and innovations, not yet launched on the market, that they would like to get feedback or input on, from potential users, customers or other sharp minds.
How it works
- Posted innovations are open to all to view. View them here!
- To post an Ideon innovation and get feedback, create post here! Free during the Pilot phase, Feb-Jun 2019. Make sure you are registered here as a Ideon company first.
- To give feedback you need to register as a user. This is open for all. Register here!
- After evaluating the given quick tick-tick feed back, the innovation company may start a conversation directly with you, to find out more.
- All feedback given is only for the specific innovation company to see.
- By giving feedback you help innovation companies create even better innovations! Who knows, they might even reward you in the end.
- The aim is to give feedbackers a loyalty reward. The loyalty program is under development during the Pilot phase, Jan-June 2019.
All feedbackers registration data is only used in order to connect innovator to feedbacker during the feedback conversations, send notifications about activities and to be able to award active feedbackers. In the future, we might use the data to ping feed backers or innovators not to miss a conversation. This will then be optional. See the Ideon Science Park regular GDPR statement.